Major Academic Publications
- An Acquittal for Epistemicism (2018), International Journal for the Semiotics of Law, Springer. DOI: 10.1007/s11196-018-9582-9. Read.
- The Influence of Culture in the Development of the Islamic Society in the Medieval Era (2017). (in Persian). 11st Congress of Pioneers of Progress, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. pp. 1305-1309.
Download the paper (Persian).
Download the full booklet.
- The Nature and Value of Vagueness in the Law. Hrafn Asgeirsson, 2020. Oxford. Hart Publication. With Jenna Yuzwa. The Journal of Applied Philosophy. doi: 10.1111/japp.12564
- The Strategic Indeterminacy in The Law (David Lanius, 2019), Oxford University Press (2021). The International Journal of Speech, Language and the Law. doi: https://doi.org/10.1558/ijsll.19198
Notable Conference Papers
- Sex Robots and Consent: A Matter of Permission or Forgiveness? (2020). Presented at PHTR Conference, University of Twente, November 2020.
- Adaptable Flexibility: A Lesson from your colleagues (2019). 3rd Annual Public Issues and Public Reason Conference (PIPR). Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
- Judgement Based on Chance in Legal Ties (2018). Unilog2018, Vichy, France.
Find Handbook of Abstracts Here.
- Supplementary Material in Math for 10th
graders (2016), Tehran: Allame-Helli Publication.
- Jaryan Magazine: Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Iran Section, University of Tehran, 2013-2014, Website.
Non-Academic Publications (Journalism)
- Help the communities in need, On the vulnerability of indigenous communities to Covid. June 2020. Read.
- I'm Working, Leave Me Alone: Privacy During the Quarantine. April 2020. Read.
- From Yanni to Anathema, September 2018, Hamshahri, Read.
- Dreaming Light, 2018, Iran Art. Read.
- If we keep rocking, we arrive Iran, 2014, Roshan Magazine (11). Download.
- It's still 80's there, though colourful and digital, 2015, Roshan Magazine (17). Download.
- A president who becomes James Bond, or a James Bond who becomes a president, 2017, IranArt. Read.